Farmers Bank's Mobile Deposit
Deposit checks, check balances, pay bills, transfer money, manage your debit card, and locate ATMs conveniently from your mobile device! It's secure and easy to use whenever, wherever you are - right from your Farmers Bank mobile banking app!
- Deposit checks directly into your Farmers Bank checking or savings account using your Apple or Android Mobile Device
- It's as easy as taking a photo of the front and back of your check to deposit
- Make fewer trips to the bank or ATM
How does it work?
- Prepare your check for deposit - for tips, click here
- Endorse your check on the back by signing your name and writing, "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Download and/or login to your Farmers Bank Mobile Banking App
- Select Deposit or Deposit Check from the Quick Actions or Menu
- Before depositing checks from the app, you'll need to enroll your account in remote deposit capture or mobile deposit. We will then be notified of your enrollment, your account will be verified and activated, and then you will be able to use Mobile Deposit.
- Select Deposit a Check and enter the amount. Tap Continue.
- Select the account you would like to deposit funds to and enter the amount of the check you are depositing. The Check Front capture screen appears.
- Allow access to your Camera.
- Center the check front in the capture scree, tap the screen to capture, and hold your device steady while the auto focus completes. After a short wait time, a preview screen appears.
- Tap Continue, Tap Retake if you need to replace your capture with a new one.
- Use the same method to capture the check's other side, and then tap Continue. Your deposit information appears.
- Tap Submit.
More Information:Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Deposit Quick Tips
Terms and Conditions
Cutoff time for submitting deposits is 6:00 pm CST (Monday-Friday)
Keep your deposited check for 60 calendar days after your deposit.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.