Farmers Bank's Mobile Deposit
Deposit checks, check balances, pay bills, transfer money, view e-statements and locate ATMs conveniently from your mobile device! It's secure and easy to use whenever, wherever you are - right from your Farmers Bank mobile banking app!
- Deposit checks directly into your Farmers Bank checking or savings account using your Apple or Android Mobile Device
- It's as easy as taking a photo of the front and back of your check to deposit
- Make fewer trips to the bank or ATM
How does it work?
- Prepare your check for deposit - for tips, click here
- Endorse your check on the back by signing your name and writing, "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Download and/or login to your Farmers Bank Mobile Banking App
- Select "Mobile Deposit" from the Internet Banking menu
- The first time you use the Mobile Deposit feature you will need to follow the instructions to enroll your account. We will then be notified of your enrollment, your account will be verified and activated, and then you will be able to use Mobile Deposit
- Click on "Deposit Check"
- Select an account, enter the amount of the check you are depositing, and a memo if you'd like
- Click "Take Pictures"
- Take a photo of the front of the check by clicking on the "Front of Check" image. If the photo is not clear, you may retake if necessary
- Similarly, take a photo of the back of the check by clicking on the "Back of Check"
- Click "Save Images" (Apple) or "Done" (Android)
- Confirm your deposit and click "Submit Deposit"
- Review the Remote Deposit disclosure and click "I agree" to approve the deposit, or "Cancel"
- Please keep your deposited check for 7 calendar days after your deposit. On the 7th day, you are responsible for shredding your check
More Information:Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Deposit Quick Tips
Terms and Conditions
There is a $.50 fee for each Mobile Deposit item
Cutoff time for submitting deposits is 6:00 pm CST (Monday-Friday)
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Kindle, Fire and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.