Access your account information at any time, using a touch tone telephone.
- Checking and Money Market Account Information: balance, posted deposits and withdrawals, checks cleared, ATM transactions, interest earned.
- Savings Account Information: balance, posted deposits and withdrawals, ATM transactions, and interest earned.
- Certificate of Deposit Information: balance, last interest payment or credit, accrued interest, and current or previous year-to-date interest earned.
- Loan Account Information: loan balance, date and amount of last payment, next payment amount and due date, interest paid year-to-date for current and previous years, and payoff amount and date.
- Account Statement Fax: Request a fax of transactions on your account since your last statement.
- Funds Transfer: You may transfer funds between any of your Farmers Bank accounts through Touch Tone Banking (no application or sign-up required). To transfer funds to or from someone else’s account (such as a child or business), download, print, and complete the funds transfer application (PDF) and return or mail it to Farmers Bank.
Have your account number and Social Security Number ready and call: (712) 262-7100 OR (888) 773-6232 (toll free), then follow the automated prompts.