It is always the Bank’s goal to make sure you have an outstanding banking experience each and every time you visit us; whether it is in the lobby or online.
As a result, we are excited to share that we are in the process of renovating our bank to create a building that will support the way banking is done today and for the future. As the project moves along we will share the latest information here on our website and our social media channels to keep our customers informed of our ever changing environment.
Thank you for your loyalty and patience as there may be some inconvenience, however, we anticipate a finished project that both our customers and staff will be thrilled about!
*Reminder: our lobby is still closed until further notice, except for appointments only, during this COVID-19 pandemic however, we are still here for you, so feel free to call us.
|City Hall renovations have begun!||Future look at our new lobby!|
Construction has begun!
- Beginning April 20, 2020: Our Drive-up has a temporary new look and location! Our temporary drive-up will be located in our parking lot while our construction phase to connect our two buildings takes place. Drive-up hours will remain the same during this phase: Monday-Friday from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm and Saturday 8:30 am - 11:30 am.
During the Renovation:
- Drive-Up tellers will remain OPEN
- Note: If you are unable to complete your business online, please feel free to contact us at 800-249-3340 or 262-3340 to make an appointment with the appropriate staff (during the COVID-19 pandemic).
- Drive-Up ATM will remain OPEN
- Online and Mobile Banking will remain OPEN
Absolutely! The drive-up and drive-up ATM will remain OPEN during the renovation.
Will I still be able speak to a teller or a personal banker?
The Lobby portion of the Main Bank will be closed due to COVID-19, however if you are unable to complete your business online, please feel free to contact us at 800-249-3340 or 712-262-3340 to make an appointment with the appropriate staff.
During the COVID-19 outbreak we are asking customers, along with our staff, to practice the safety measures put into place by Iowa Department of Public Health. However, by appointment only, we will give limited access, please contact us at 800-249-3340 or 712-262-3340.
Completion is scheduled for spring 2021.